Vermeer Energy through the company Vermeer Investissement invest as a minority shareholder in innovative companies active in energy, Internet of things IOT and leisure markets. These companies possess a distinctive know-how or a proprietary technology. They are positioned on high-growth markets in France and abroad.
Vermeer Energy help the management achieving its objectives, accelerating internal or external growth and looking for financial partners.
The investments so far are :
- OpenField Technology, develop and market micro-instrumentation products for harsh environments
- Epsiline, offer laser solutions for wind measurements
- G2 Mobility, implement smart charging infrastructures for electrical vehicles (sold in 2018)
- Economie d’Energie, offer energy effciency digital services (sold in 2019)
- Agora Opinion, offer IOT solutions for facilities management compagnies.
- Enea Consulting, provide consultancy services in energy and sustainable development.
- Flyview Paris, a unique flying experiences over Paris and other places in a Jetpack.